The following is a list of things I've yanked or fished out of Arden Kate's mouth in the last 24 hours:
1. Blue chalk (non-toxic)--much blue foaming of the mouth
2. AAA battery--saw this happen in slow motion and couldn't quite get there fast enough
3. Toilet paper--from the roll, thankfully
4. Plastic hair band
5. Claire's toes--this caused quite a scene
6. Toilet paper
8. Black marker--washable, non-toxic (thank you, Crayola)
9. Claire's full sippy cup--no apparent intolerance to cow's milk
10. Dryer lint
11. Toilet paper--why haven't I learned to close the bathroom doors?
13. Flip flops
14. Toilet paper--seriously, close the door!
She's turning out to be worse than the dog was at almost one year old. At least we could put Annie in a kennel.