Wednesday, November 28, 2007

You Are What You Eat?



If this is true, then Arden is Lysol Power Toilet Bowl Cleaner. Yeah, you read that right. My baby helped herself to a finger-swipe full of the stuff after I poured it into the potty this morning. Don't worry, though. I had a nice chat with Stephanie from Arkansas Poison Control and she assured me that I did all the right things by washing Arden's hands and making her drink water, then calling the poison control hotline. She told me to watch her for an hour or so, but that she should be fine.
Seriously. Toilet Bowl Cleaner. I think this reinforces my case for hiring a maid service.

5 comments:

Puppy Dog TALES said...

Amen Sista!
I take any excuse not to be the one scrubbing my bowls. Well, almost. Turns out that tomorrow is house cleaning day....Think I'll do the toilets while Luke is napping.

Staci said...

Ever heard the saying "potty mouth"? I think it fits in this case.
I have been there and done that (Poison Control) three times. I am convinced that kids have a high tolerance to foriegn chemicals coming into their bodies.
I think a maid service is the answer to all of our problems!!!!

Summer said...

I always get nervous when they ask for my full name when I call poison control. Do they keep track of your calls and after so many they turn you over to child protective services?

Summer said...

Can I get your current address? I am getting my christmas cards ready.

Lisa said...

Just wanted you to know that I'm still laughing about this one. I'm sure it wasn't funny at the time, but this is cracking me up.