Since I don't have anything really blog-worthy to write about today (because, really, how many blogs can I write about swimming and going to the library?), I'm going to do something a little different. The following is a list of 10 things that you probably don't know about me. Anyone else want to play?
1. When my kids aren't in the car, I listen to Pearl Jam and Pink Floyd and Tom Petty--and other artists whose names aren't Bob & Larry (that's Veggie Tales, for the uninitiated).
2. If I could be rock star, I would be Gwen Stefani and I would totally rock the pink hair.
3. I hate to drive. I was the first one of my friends to turn 16 and the last to get my driver's license.
4. I wanted to be an astronaut when I grew up, but I really hate to fly, so that probably wouldn't have worked out anyway.
5. I can't stand to be barefoot, even in my own house. I am one of those people who actually use the footies at airport security. No bare feet. Ever.
6. If there are Oreos in the house, I will eat an entire row in one sitting. And feel no remorse.
7. I hate to run. And yet, I've committed myself to another half-marathon.
8. I am addicted to "So You Think You Can Dance?" And yes, I do.
9. I know all the words to "Ice, Ice, Baby".
10. I saw "Titanic" five times. In the Movie Theater. That probably qualifies me for some kind of loser award, but then again, so does making this list...