Monday, January 14, 2008

Tempest in a Teacup



Today Arden did something her older sister has never done before. I know, I know. The second child usually doesn't get to do anything first, but leave it to Arden to find something Claire hasn't tried yet. Her new trick, you ask? That would be throwing herself down on the floor in a fit of rage and banging her head repeatedly on the carpet. Also, pummeling me in the face when I had the audacity to throw her drink away at a sandwich shop and biting my thigh when I refused to let her stand up in her chair at breakfast.
I have a feeling this child will force me to buy "The Strong Willed Child" before she's even two.

3 comments:

Puppy Dog TALES said...

And her children will rise up......
I'll keep you in my prayers. The second one nearly pushed me over the edge...and he just keeps getting BIGGER! At least there is a chance your's will not get bigger than you before age 3.

Michael Ann said...

You are so funny! I enjoy reading your blogs so much. I am so jealous of your trip! It looks so beautiful. So hard to come back to Winter I"m sure! Glad you got a nice getaway!

Tara said...

I love the picture! I just looks like she is ready for some trouble!