Monday, April 27, 2009

Disney World

It really is the happiest place on Earth.






And Magic Kingdom is...well, it's pretty magical.






And those princesses are everywhere. And by "everywhere" I mean "at the end of a very long line in which you will wait at least thirty minutes in the blazing sun in order to get them to sign your child's autograph book and take a blurry snapshot".







The girls loved the rides...






Well, except for It's a Small World. Arden had mixed feelings about that one.



Amelia even got in on the fun.






That last picture is just because there's nothing cuter than chunky baby legs.

We had a wonderful trip and the girls were so good. Of course, Grandma Becky was a huge help with that! We can't wait to go back--Claire is already plotting our return.

5 comments:

denise said...

Arden being annoyed at It's a Small World proves that she is in fact normal and will grow up to be a productive citizen.

Lisa said...

I can't possibly tell you how jealous I am right now. I actually have some very small feelings of hate, but I guess I'm happy that you guys had a great time. I think we should do an old small group reunion at Disney. :)

Summer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Summer said...

I feel a fit coming on....I want to go back now (imagine me stomping my feet, whining, pouting, and throwing myself on the floor right now).

Becky said...

Hey Meredith;

Looks like the girls had a BLAST!!! The difference in taking grandsons is: I NEVER saw one princess the entire time we were there. LOL