Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Perfect Timing

I am sitting at my kitchen table, trying to enjoy a healthy snack of an almond chocolate bar, goldfish crackers and a dr. pepper (no, I have no idea why my belly is measuring two and half weeks ahead, why do you ask?), listening to my two year old screaming in her room and kicking the headboard on her bed. It's been going on for an hour.
If she hadn't been doing this every afternoon for the last week, I'd brush this off as a random event. However, I fear she might be trying to make a habit of this. Given that baby #3 is set to arrive a week from today, I find this worrisome. I need naptime, people. Any suggestions?

1 comment:

Jeana said...

A cardboard refrigerator box is fun for days! Maybe she'll stop banging the headboard...or you could remove it and pad the room:)-Whatever it takes for your sanity hunny.