Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Do Not Allow Me Near Expensive Appliances/Electronics

I'm pretty much the only loser mom in the blogworld who hasn't posted super-cute pictures of her kids in their Halloween costumes. For now, you'll just have to take my word that the Bramlett girls were the prettiest Little Mermaid and Cinderella around.

It's not that I didn't take plenty of pictures. I did. I got lots of good shots of the two of them enjoying our WEEK long Halloween festivities. It's just that, well, there was an unfortunate accident involving my new-ish camera at the fall carnival at church and now said camera is rendered unusable. Since the cost of repair is somehow more than the cost of a new camera (defying various laws of economics or gravity or something), I guess I'll be buying a new one. Until then, no pictures.

On a slightly related note, I dyed the inside of my dryer orange last week. The good news there is that it doesn't seem to be effecting the performance of the appliance. It does, however, seem to indicate that I am single-handedly ruining every big ticket item in our house.

1 comment:

Michael Ann said...

I only have one word for that...well make it 2 - Third Pregnancy!!

This is the last one right??

Love ya!